Subject: Making a Fence
From: Keith Lea <[email-masked]>
To: Lightwave <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 14:45:26 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to make a chain link fence for an animation.  The fence is 
around a building.  I am trying to keep my polygon count down.  I have 
tried modeling the fence with good results but considering how many links 
I actually have to have the polygon count is just way to immense.  Anyone 
out there have an Idea about making one.

I remember seeing an ad for something called snap maps that did pretty 
good job with what looked like Clip Maps anyone have any experience with 
this?  

Any info would be helpful thanks

*****************************************************************************
*Keith Lea--Software Engineer-CNE     2000/040,2000/040,2000/030,1200/020   *
*      *Without Dreams there would be no Reality*                           *
*D-Cubed Design Group                                                       *
*****************************************************************************

--
Keith Lea <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]